Friday 16 September 2011

I Wanted More, Until I Found "You".


It inspired me. I love diaries. I love memories.


It has been past few months but somehow still feels like yesterday.


Numbers of pictures. Overwhelmed with memorable moments.


This activity was carried by a girl, who did this for her final exhibition.
She set a mission for herself:  Take a photo with foreigner and get a thing from he/she.


Every single photo, every single thing donated by foreigners,
whom came around the world, she had collected.


"They" came from difference places... and then were brought together here,
in the exhibition showroom,
by the efforts of the girl.

Her act was astonished me.
It inspired me to be a Backpacker!
Yea, I wanted to be a backpacker, explore and walk around the earth, along with a DSLR.
I love to capture the moments,
even thought I understand that life cannot be captured, no turning back.


DSLR is one of my wishlist items. I had been planning to get a NIKON D90.
Sometimes, life doesn't happen the way you planned it.
I failed to get it and i was so regret. 


i have no choice but i have to chuck my passion aside.
it was a luxurious thought.



Life without capturing the moments, is a life without colors.
However, it's still in my pending wishlist. I will not give up.

Sometimes, i would lost myself easily, 
being distracted by surroundings easily.
I do not understand myself well.


I Wanted More, until I Found "You". -- My Dream, My Aspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment